Quality, Environment, Safety and Health
QHSE VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
We envision a quality service culture that enables us to exceed customer expectations, actively involve and empower all employees in the continuous improvement process, and enhance profitable growth.
To enact this vision, we will:
- define and respond to customer expectations
- adapt to changing and expanding business conditions and market opportunities
- differentiate our service capability from the competition
- be a recognized industry leader in HSE
Our HSE mission is to ensure that quality, health, safety, security and environmental considerations remain top priorities for management and for all employees. Prevention of accidental risk and loss from process failure becomes a recognized, integral part of our continuous improvement culture.
HSE, a line management responsibility, requires visible commitment, leadership and involvement. Our proactive HSE culture shall be understood, shared and practiced by all employees as an integral part of everyday business. Fundamental to this culture is our belief that all losses of people, property and process result from management failure are preventable.
QUALITY, SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT
Central to KA Petra Sdn Bhd’s business culture is to maintain an efficient and effective working environment. We are aware that the only way that we could do this is by implementing and using good management systems and processes.
We are now focusing on enhancing our ability to maintain high standards of Quality, Safety, Health & Environment Management by attaining the Integrated Management System, and thereby adding values for our clients and other stakeholders.
We also view Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) as of paramount importance. Through the implementation of our QHSE initiatives, we are committed to creating a culture of healthy living, work safety and environmental conservation.
Our commitment to Quality and to delivering professional services and products to our customers is fundamental to our business success. Consistent delivery of the highest Quality Integrated Marine & Scheduled Waste Management Services to our customers is KA Petra’s principal objective.The Integrated Management System (IMS) would promotes the idea that all employees are responsible for:
- Achieving excellence in understanding and meeting the requirements of our clients
- Continually improving business standards and efficiencies
- Continuous improvements in operational competence through feedback
- Comply with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001 and obtain the IMS certification
- Striving for a consistent, planned approach to our routine work systems, processes and procedures where improvement methods are planned and communicated across our stakeholders
- Nominating owners of documents who are responsible for their maintenance
- Performing ongoing audits, corrective actions and reviews to improve
- Reviewing our Quality Objectives on a continuous basis to ensure sustenance in our quality performance
- Monitoring of the effectiveness of our Quality initiatives, ensuring that all activities are carried out as planned