Why join us?
Our culture is built upon relationship-building and on inspiring each other to be the best people we can be. We look for people who exemplify our Vision, Mission and Values. We would like to create a strong culture and thus we take the time to invest in our hiring process and closely evaluate culture fit.
Candidates will differentiate themselves by showing that they have thrived in high-performing cultures, are actively involved in professional and community organizations, are relationship-oriented and can give examples of putting customer needs first.
Internship for Finance & Accounts Students
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- You will learn on a real job with real responsibilities in the Finance & Accounts Department, work alongside KA Petra Sdn Bhd professional team in various areas of Marine Industry and Oil & Gas with whom you will set goals and measure your performance against our competencies.
- Involve in planning and executing our latest development Project activities
- Assist in our research, data collection, analysis and interpretation relating to our new services
- Work closely with all the departments and all level of staffs
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/LCCI
- Required skill(s): Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Numerical fluency, work well with MS Office Applications, Possess strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline, willing to learn and able to work independently with less supervision
- Preferred skill(s): Good problem solving, reasoning abilities, critical thinking and a team player
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English (verbal & written)
- Internship for duration of 3 month(s) and above required.
- Internship allowance RM500 per month.
We have a positive policy of recognizing excellent performance, therefore if you have high enthusiasm to excel and develop a long-term career within the organization, you may be the person we need.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full personal, details of qualifications, experience and copy of Academic Transcript sent to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
ADMINISTRATIVE CUM FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
The Administrative cum Front Office Assistant provides general office support with a variety of administrative activities and related tasks. The Administrative cum Front Office Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as other administrative duties assisting the Office Manager in her daily tasks.
- Perform a variety of administrative work such as scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, typing, filing, making copies, completing reports or presentations
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, courteous manner
- Acknowledge and monitor visitors/guests to ensure they are not waiting too long
- Respond to guests’ questions and needs to ensure they feel welcome
- She will be responsible for the main reception, assures that the reception area is neat and orderly including conference room scheduling and maintain conference room standards.
- Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is essential.
- Follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments.
- Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years working in similar capacity
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Articulate in communication, good in written English,
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision but able to work in team environment
- Flexible and able to assume any additional tasks/role in the Department
- Pleasant, professional phone manner and good interpersonal skills with positive work attitude
- Responsible, resourceful and mature
- Demonstrated strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications (accompanied with copies of certificates), contact telephone number, current and expected salaries and a non-returnable recent passport-sized photograph to:
The General Manager Human Resource & Corporate Management Department KA Petra Sdn Bhd No 3-2 Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/8D, Putra Heights, 47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
or email us at email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.